It’s called many things, “The Great Resignation,” Pandemic Burnout, and other terms. The reality is as the country moves fast towards full employment; companies face a bigger challenge retaining their best talent.
At the Metiss Group, we’ve discovered that a lack of Leadership Development within a company contributes to job dissatisfaction. Consistently these 7 things come up, in no particular order:
- Job not as expected
- Job doesn’t fit talents and interests
- No hope for career growth
- Little or no feedback/coaching
- Feel devalued and unrecognized
- Feel overworked and stressed out
- Lack of trust or confidence in leaders
Some of these are a result of a poor selection process; some are a result of poor leadership acceleration processes. If losing exceptional talent in this unusual time is a concern, We invite you to visit the Leadership & Development page on our Website.