The Metiss Group is seeking a Senior Account Executive. Overall, this position requires calling on business owners and senior executives in The Metiss Group network, as well as generating new contacts, locally and throughout the continental United States (very little overnight travel required).
The Metiss Group provides the tools to remove unpredictability and optimize performance. This team of “Behavior Experts at Work” relies on behavioral science to solve common workplace dysfunction. Whether it is hiring frustrations, underperforming teams, disharmony among the leadership team or disappointing sales, behavioral science is at the root of both the cause and the cure for what ails growing companies. The Metiss Group has spent over 20 years perfecting proven processes that empower success at every level of an organization.
The ideal candidate will:
- Affiliate with and love the sales role
- Enjoy creating new and nurturing long-term client relationships
- Be patient and diligent through the acquisition process of larger clients
- Have the capacity to see the big picture and understand which buttons and levers to pull to get there
- Be a life-long learner
- Be driven, resilient, and passionate, but not arrogant
Hard skill requirements:
- A total of at least 12 years in service-based businesses
- At least 5 years in solutions selling, including creating their own leads and working in-bound leads
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in a business oriented field
- Prospecting (finding new leads, or responding to other in-bound leads)
- Client Development (nurturing relationships, laying out strategic talent plans with clients, deliver high level content)
- Client Acquisition (owning the proposal, following up with a touch schedule, and on-boarding clients)
- Team The Metiss Group (actively working to contribute to our culture and team success)
Interested parties should contact Cyndi Gave, president of The Metiss Group, at firstname.lastname@example.org a resume and expression of interest.
Follow us on Social
Subscribe to our newsletter
Get the latest in recruiting and human resources research. We will never share your information with third parties.