- Be loyal. Loyalty is about leading by example, providing your team unconditional support, and never throwing a team member under the bus.
- Put others before yourself. Get up every day and ask yourself what you will do to add value to your team, such as simply offering your assistance with a project.
- Be reflective. Reflecting on your mistakes ensures you never repeat them.
- Be obsessively organized. Some of us innately have this ability, often to a fault, and some have to work at it a bit more.
- Assume you don’t know enough. Any effective team member understands that training is never complete.
- Be detail-oriented. Attention to detail could avoid catastrophic results.
- Never get comfortable. Always push yourself outside of your comfort zone.
Empowered leaders take time to define the important habits for their organization and their teams experience more success.